14 February 2010

Cameron trip---1st day


2day is my 1st day update my blog in new year of 2010...
at 7++am my family n i go c.h n reach c.h at 4++pm...
My ass dy flat...
hahax...
reached ther v wait 4 mum's fren 2 tek us go 2 our apartment...
after v go 2 tat apartment v still nid 2 climb up 2 4th floor 2 put our baggage...
damn tired...
me oso feel dizzy dy..
d stair still nid 2 turn up...
when tek all d baggage oso duno wan climb stair hw many time n duno wan dizzy hw many time...
i wan vomit dy...

at nitezzz,my dad tek us go out 4 dinner...
v had our steamboot dinner...
hahax...
yummy~~~xP
after dinner v go 'pasar malam' 4 a walk...
v go 7-11 2 buy some food so tat v cn eat when v r hungry...
tat is oso gud 4 us cz no nid climb up climb down tat stair many time...
hehex...
tat's all 4 2day...
gud nitezzz my frenzzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment